This report was filed at 11 am. The press conference was held at 2 pm. To the journalists who had gathered at the Press Club, dissenter Ashwini Kumar Upadhyay disclosed a hell lot of skeletons in the AAP closet.
1. AAP candidate from Moradabad Khalid Pervez bought his ticket for Rs 1 crore;
2. Out of 70 Lok Sabha election contestants that the party has declared so far, 64 were pre-decided; no primary was held for the purpose as promised and as mandated in the party constitution; 10,170 applications have been submitted so far;
3. Binayak Sen has been indicted by a High Court and not yet exonerated by the Supreme Court. How can he be a part of the AAP's police reforms committee?
4. Raja Muzaffar Bhat, a former member of the PDP, had campaigned to secure release of Parliament House attack convict Afzal Guru and 26/11 convict Ajmal Qasab. Giving him the ticket for the central Kashmir seat of Srinagar-Budgam makes the AAP a supporter of terrorism.
5. He has written to the party high command to deny ticket to Maoist Sabyasachi Panda from Odisha or anywhere else, the chances of which are high as per the discussions being held in the party. The Maoist joined the party fold recently.
6. The AAP's internal lokpal Admiral (retired) Laxminarayan Ramdas and his family have links with the Ford Foundation. It is funny that he is supposed to decide whether the allegations of corruption against Mayank Gandhi are correct. Kavita N Ramdas, the eldest daughter of Admiral Ramdas, is the head of Ford foundation in South Asia. Admiral Ramdas’s wife Leela Ramdas is the chief of committee constituted under the Vishakha Guidelines. Ramdas is also a recipient of Ramon Magsaysay Award. This family is part of a lobby that worked towards securing this award for Arvind Kejriwal as well.
-complied by Surajit Dasgupta (https://www.facebook.com/surajitdasguptarandomthoughts)
News link : http://www.niticentral.com/2014/03/05/aap-founding-member-revolts-says-party-has-cia-links-196289.html